Thursday, August 4, 2011

There's a drumming noise inside my head with such an almighty sound

Husband,

God has always worked in mysterious and unexplainable ways in my life. Always. If it's the weirdest way that it can happen, it's likely it will happen this way.

The same can be said about what's going on right now. I can't even begin to explain it. When I try to tell other people, words can't really express the strange depth of what is going on here.

I don't really know what this is, but I have a feeling about this that I've never had before. I don't know what that feeling means. I just know that it means something. I'm sure only time will tell what (unless God feels so inclined to tell me).

You are so special to me. Wherever we are when you read this, I hope you appreciate the journey it took us to get there. Each and every relationship that came in and out of our lives. Every person, every kiss, every prayer and every step. No matter what happened before US, the things that occurred are what brought us to where we are now. And for that, I know I am grateful.

I can't wait til the day when I look in your face and I know that you're YOU. To know that you're the one who will be with me forever. The one who will hold me and love me and be with me for every milestone.

I love you so much more than words can describe.

Love you always,
Just a Girl, Someday a Wife

1 comment:

Irene said...

How endearing! I could feel your longing and intense desire to find the right person for you. :-)