Tuesday, August 23, 2011

If I was a flower growing wild and free all I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee..

Father,

It's amazing how when we put things in Your hands instead of our own, that they work out as well as they do. To not see how You put the two of us together would mean we were not looking, because it is so evident in how everything has played out.

I can't even begin to put into words how I feel about all of this, how I feel about the man you have seen fit to bless me with.

He is everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. I am so thankful for him.

Thank you, Daddy, for bringing someone into my life who compliments me so well and fits with me so perfectly.

This is such a new chapter in my life, but I have so much faith that it will all work out.

You are so good to me.

Thank you again.

Love you always, Dad.

Just a Girl,
Someday a Wife

No comments: