Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm sticking with you, cause I'm made out of glue...

Love of my life,

I've been doing a lot of emotional dumping on you lately. Pouring out my turmoil and pain about a man that isn't even you... and even prior to that, talking again about a man who was in my life that wasn't you.

So I want to pause for a moment in my journey, and remind you how much I love you. I haven't even met you yet, but I know I love you far beyond a capacity of which I have ever experienced before.

I know you make me smile a smile that no-one else has ever been able to make me do, and laugh harder than anyone has ever laughed.

I know there's cute and silly little romantic things you do for me that make me feel like the most special woman in the world (and since I somehow landed you, I would say that is true).

I hope you know that you inspire me. You help me to find the words that I could not find, and you fill me with a courage to press on with only hope at my side.

You are far more handsome than any other man I've met, and my heart skips a beat whenever I see you. Even when I'm mad at you, I think the world of you.

You are wonderful.

You are my Mr. Darcy, even if you may not be quite as witty as him ;)

I love you always, forever and to infinity and beyond.

Just a Girl,
Someday a Wife

1 comment:

Sweta said...

A little positivity always makes things better.Lots of love and luck to you and your future husband :)